Our service exists to provide an unbiased and secure platform from which you are able to exchange trading experiences and share payment history information with others in your industry. The service is operated on a 'closed user group' basis and the information that we collect and process from you remains within the group. As a subscriber you should not pass information to any third party outside of the 'closed user group'.
We Agree To...
- Grant you a non-transferable licence to use our Database for as long as you subscribe to our service.
- Provide you with access to our website twenty four hours a day, seven days a week as far as is practical. Whilst we endeavour to keep website 'down time' to a minimum there may be rare occasions when repairs or upgrades are necessary.
- Provide you with access to an experienced team member via our telephone helpdesk every weekday between 9am and 5pm, excluding bank holidays and excluding the period between Xmas Day and New Year's Day. We try our best to answer all telephone calls within 'three rings'.
- Provide you with a 'commission only' debt recovery service for the duration of your subscription. We will endeavour to collect any business debts which you are legally entitled to pursue.
- Provide you with a number of free chasing letters every month for the duration of your subscription.
- Provide you with an unlimited number of chasing emails for the duration of your subscription.
- Provide you with a free monitoring service for the duration of your subscription.
- Allow you to cancel your subscription whenever you like. You are free to cancel your subscription at any time by either emailing us, faxing us or writing to us. There is no minimum commitment period.
- Email you a newsletter on or around the 20th of every month.
- Provide you with the best customer service levels in the credit information industry. If you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of our service please email our Operations Manager.
You Agree To...
- Pay your subscription every quarter by direct debit.
- Participate in our information sharing service by submitting trading experiences and payment histories.
- Indemnify us to the effect that the information that you supply to us is accurate and truthful to the best of your knowledge.
- Respect the confidentiality of the information provided by other subscribers.
- Ensure that your website login is not used by anyone outside of your organisation. You are responsible for any extra chargeable services that are ordered using your login details.
- Refrain from procuring information from this website for anyone outside of your immediate organisation, whether for profit or not.
- Comply with the requirements of the Data protection Act 1998. If you collect, process or store information on 'living individuals' (including customers or suppliers who are sole traders or partnerships) then you should be registered under the Data Protection Act regardless of whether or not you use our service. If you vet your potential customers (which includes checking trade references as well as carrying out credit checks) then you should have a consent clause on your credit application form or in your terms and conditions. We have a standard clause which you can use if you wish. It costs £35 per annum to register under the Data Protection Act. Further information can be obtained from www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
- While we try our best to ensure that information contained in our Database is both complete and accurate, you should be aware that due to the amount and the nature of information that we process there may be some errors or omissions. Consequently we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information contained in our database and we cannot be held liable in any circumstances for indirect, incidental or consequential loss of any kind which is in any way attributable to any information contained in our Database.
- Suggested credit limits are included in many of our limited company reports. These credit limits have been sourced from large reputable credit reference agencies and are based on a number of factors including the latest filed accounts. These credit limits are suggestions only and should be considered in light of any other information in your possession. We cannot be held liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss of any kind which is in any way attributable to the suggested credit limit included in any of our reports.
- The information that we provide via our service should not be used as the sole basis for making an important credit decision. You should also consider all of the information at your disposal, including any past trading experience that you have, trade references, bank references, data supplied on credit applications forms, etc. We cannot be held liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss of any kind which is in any way attributable to the information that we supply.
- Subscription to our service is only open to those businesses which supply goods or services to the construction industry. We reserve the right to turn down an application or terminate a subscription without giving a reason.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded for training and quality control purposes
Top Service Ltd
Registered Office: 2-3 Regents Court, Far Moor Lane, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 0SD.
Registered in England & Wales No. 03662973
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - Full Permission No. 462768
Data Protection Register No. Z7416099